International Sales Specialist
Finnish Net Solutions (FNS) is a growing software company focusing on animal and human practice management solutions. With more than 50 employees in Finland we are now looking to consolidate growth for our veterinary practice management solution Provet Cloud (www.provet.info).
We are currently recruiting three full-time International Sales Specialists, who will become an integral part of continuing our success in the European market. Provet Cloud is one of the leading cloud-based veterinary practice management solutions in Europe used by several universities and veterinary clinic chains, in addition to many independent practices. With users in more than 10 countries, Provet Cloud is an industry-leading, cloud-based practice management solution used by veterinarians all over the Europe.
The International Sales Specialists being recruited now will be an integral part of the sales of our Provet Cloud veterinary practice management system across the Europe. The three main countries being our primary targets for sales expansion are the UK, Spain and Italy.
The role of the International Sales Specialist will be to work in cooperation with our management, support and local sales forces across the Europe. International Sales Specialists will work from our office in Espoo, Finland. Much of the work will be done remotely by using modern on-line meeting tools. Communication needs will be written and oral, so the persons selected are required to be preferably native-level speakers of English and fluent in one or more other languages.
The International Sales Specialists will work at the same physical location in Espoo where our developers, support and and most of the other Provet Cloud team members work as well. The management, support and development teams will be providing support for the sales specialists. Suitable applicants will also need to have a strong interest to support and develop our digital business-to-business service model. In addition to the personal sales approach, persons chosen for this position will also participate in the ongoing development of our digital sales processes.
Further questions about the position:
HR Specialist Tuija Rekola, email@example.com, +358 50 433 4639
Apply at latest: Sunday 28h of January 2018 by using the form below.
- Sales approach and appropriate training or experience for a sales position
- Very good social skills and confidence to contact and meet demanding clients
- Strong interest in international business
- Suitable education (For example bachelors degree in IT / Business or business-related, or equivalent experience)
- Some experience in working in an international customer service environment
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Language skills:
- English: Native/bi-lingual or full professional proficiency
- At least one of the following on native/bi-lingual level: Spanish, Italian, English
- Additional preferred languages: German, Hungarian, French
- Finnish language skills beneficial
- Strong interest to learn something new every day
- Ability to travel (few days a month on average).
- Good working environment that offers good work-life balance
- Modern office space with ergonomic furnishings
- Support from colleagues including a highly skilled team of software development specialists
- Position in a company having more than 15 years of history of developing business
- Possibility to develop further in a progressive and expanding company.